Clinical Specialist (Occupational Therapy)
This facility is one of the UK's largest acute private hospitals.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This facility covers a broad range of specialities including: Neurosurgery, Cardiac Care, Orthopaedics, Acute Neurological Rehabilitation and Gynaecology.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is looking for a forward thinking Clinical Specialist - Occupational Therapy to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered member of BAOT / HCPC registration.
- Experience working within in-patient and out-patient settings.
- Highly specialist experience in neurology field including Stroke and Head Injury Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prioritise workload and delegate as appropriate.
- Forward thinking in your approach in order to deliver improvements and developments in clinical issues and delivery of care.
This is a full-time permanent position (37.5 hours per week)
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Oncology Nurse
- Senior 1 Inpatients Physiotherapist
- Senior Registered Nurse
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology
- Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiothoracic
- Senior Radiographer
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology