On job training into Talent Acquisition - Prague
On job training into a Talent Acquisition Specialist - Prague
NonStop Recruitment is a fast growing company, with a 97% net fee income increase last year.
With this spectacular growth, we are searching for a person who will help us maintain our success, has a knack for understanding graduates and can decide if an applicant is right for our company.
The position of Talent Acquisition Specialist is an entry-level position and will start with an on the job based training programme to develop the skills necessary to achieve success.
One of the main reasons NonStop Recruitment is able to grow so quickly is the determination and strong work ethic of our recruiters, aided by our award-winning training programme.
Another reason is we give the flexibility to our consultants after proving to be on the path to success the choice to work from our different offices in the UK, the Czech Republic and Switzerland and make their international career a reality.
(London, Portsmouth, Prague, Pardubice and Zug).
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for finding the next generation of talented recruiters.
You will be: advertising positions, going to careers fairs, holding interviews over the phone, contacting graduates and professionals, following-up with feedback for your candidates after their interviews, preparing them for the next stages and offering some a job with NonStop.
You are a main contact point for applicants to NonStop Recruitment, from the first time you pick up the phone to the point that they are sitting next to you having joined our company.
Are you a commercially minded person, comfortable with using the phone, and think you would enjoy helping people find the right career for them? If, next to helping others, you are searching a unique opportunity to start a real international career then apply now and you could possibly start this career sooner than you think.
- European Passport
- Native level of one of the following: Dutch, German or French is a must (other languages are a plus)
- Good level English
- Internationally oriented
- Can take on feedback
- Commercially minded
- Willing to move to Prague for a period of several months for the initial training
The company culture and the city of Prague:
We have more than 14 nationalities working at NonStop and that's likely to increase as we expand our operations.
We all work very closely and often enjoy trips or activities together outside work too.
Prague offers something for all tastes.
If you're active (or promised yourself that at some point you will be!) we also provide you with a multisport card that allows you free use of over 280 sport facilities in Prague including gyms, saunas, swimming, dance, martial arts.
You can also take in classic and modern culture; dance away the long nights in the many clubs; or enjoy the surrounding countryside.
Prague isn't known as one of the greatest cities in the world for nothing.
About me and how to apply
My name is Erwin de Wildt.
Originally from the Netherlands, I have been working with NonStop Recruitment for a year and have worked myself up to a senior position.
Based in Prague, my task is to find the best talent for my company.
If you would like to know more, apply and send your CV, contact me on LinkedIn and/or give me a call on one of the following numbers:
UK +44 (0) 207 940 4595
NL: +31 (0) 106 690 591
DE: +49 (0) 892 0 172 819
FR: +33 (0) 172 777 503
BE +32 (0) 24034984
Key words: Talent, Acquisition, University, interview, mediating, international, multicultural, sales, career, investment, training, graduate, relationship, business development, candidates, phone, Dutch, Nederlands, Flemish, Vlaams, English, French, German, Deutsch, Français, team leader, recruitment, consultant, Prague, London, Pardubice, Portsmouth, Zug.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £20000 - £37000 per annum + Competitive salary + Commissions
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-08 13:47:41 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!
- Finish The Year As The Senior Ecologist