Customer Service Assistant
Do you love shoes as much as we do?
Shoon is an established independent footwear retailer with its head office located in the picturesque city of Wells, Somerset.
We look to offer our customers something more by working with international brands and suppliers, mainly based in Europe, who strive for excellence, innovation and individuality.
Due to continuing business requirements, we are now looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Service Assistant to join the team at our Head Office in Wells.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Customer Service Assistant, You will maintain the highest standards of customer service at all times.
You daily responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with website related queries via the website and over the phone
- Assisting with customer service emails
- Dealing with order related queries
- Processing sales
- Liaising with shops to locate stock and monitoring stock sent back
- Liaising with carrier to resolve issues/ arrange collections
- Working with warehouse to make sure orders are despatched/ stock is picked
- Assessing if products are suitable for return
- Processing exchanges, refunds and return related admin
- Developing a general understanding of Shoon as a business and our product range.
- Working with the Website manager assisting with future Website development.
- Developing an understanding of how the site functions and works with Navision retail system
- Assisting with general office duties including post, general admin, and answering the phone.
- Updating email database
Who are we looking for?
When recruiting for Customer Service Assistants we look for proven customer services experience alongside the ability for accuracy and precision.
You will be an excellent communicator both verbally and written and have experience using Microsoft Office products.
In return for your hard work as a Customer Service Assistant, you will be entitled to a competitive salary and a great range of benefits including discounted footwear, pension and a bonus incentive scheme.
If you are a passionate, organised and self-motivated Customer Service Assistant with strong commercial awareness we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Quantity Surveyor
- Junior Web Developer
- Seasonal Sales Assistant
- Event Project Manager
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver