P.E.Teacher, East London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
A fantastic, East London school seeking PE Teacher
- PE teacher
- East London
- September (Immediate)
- Temp - perm
- £28,000-£38,000 (based on teaching pay scales)
Are you looking for a fantastic school in East London? Are you an enthusiastic PE teacher, wanting to join a lively department?
The role is for September immediate start and temporary until October half term, but with the opportunity to perhaps be longer.
The school are extremely committed to providing safe, relevant and inclusive curriculum.
is an imperative part of the school curriculum as it's the only subject that enables students to focus on their physical development and movement.
If you can deliver the curriculum with energy and flair and can provide a wide of sports, ensuring students can pursue their sporting interested both inside and outside of school this is the role for you.
This school is brilliantly established within the community and well known for the excellent results and behaviour of students.
Having just had a refurbishment, the grounds and building are outstanding to work within, with all the facilities you would need.
The department you would be in is supportive and well established with a strong team.
Senior Leadership Team value you very highly and encourage relevant CPD for all staff.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum for P.E.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a CRB or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: 1 term
- Rate: £28000 - £38000 per annum
- Location: East London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Trust Education Limited
- Tel: 020 7328 0000
- Fax: 020 7328 0303
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-08 13:56:03 -
- View all Jobs from Trust Education Limited
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- English Teacher, East London, £27-£38,000, KS3-4
- Maths Teacher, North East London, £26-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 1 Teacher(Thursdays and Fridays Only)No Planning-Finchley
- Media Studies Teacher
- Design Technology Teacher- Graphics specialist
- Special Needs Assistant - part time
- Year 5 Teacher
- Head of Music Teacher, East London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Spanish/French Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, KS 3-5
- Year 1 Teacher (Thursdays and Fridays Only)
- CitizenshipTeacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Drama Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Maths Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Science Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 2 Primary Teacher - South West London - £26,000 to £36,000
- Year 4 Teacher - KS2 - South West London - £27000 to £36,000
- KS2 TEACHERS - SW LONDON - £27000-£36,000
- MUCH LOVED SW LONDON SCHOOL SEEKING YR1 TEACHER - £27k to £36k
- English teacher - supply
- HOD Music, East London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3, 4 & 5