RGN - South Yorkshire
A vacancy has arisen for a Registered Nurse - RGN - to join the dedicated team at a care home in Sheffield.
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
The home is easily accessible from Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster.
The ideal candidate will:
,Be a qualified RGN /RMN
,Have a valid NMC pin number
,Be committed and dedicated to the role.
,Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
,Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
,Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The client offer fantastic benefits including:
,Help with NMC revalidation
,Extensive on the job training
,Excellent working environment
,Competitive salary structure
,Fantastic opportunities for career development
Please do call Matthew West at Service Care Health for further information on 01772 208961.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex