Adults Senior Occupational Therapist - South East
Adults Senior Occupational Therapist - South of England Authority
Up to £44,229 per annum
Charles Hunter Associates are currently recruiting for a permanent Adults Senior Occupational Therapist on behalf of a highly reputable Local Authority to join their team in South of England.
- As a senior member of the team, you will have an influence on the future development of the service.
- Bring our reablement ethos to life, leading holistic assessments of social care needs and planning support across a dedicated caseload.
- Promote independence, choice and control.
- Take every opportunity to support and develop those around you.
- Working closely with families and carers, you'll play a vital role in supporting people from diverse backgrounds, with a wide range of needs.
- Communicating and working with people with social care needs and have experience of visiting them in their own homes or their care setting.
- Get the best out of others and work collaboratively with partner agencies is equally important, and you must have outstanding assessment skills.
- An Occupational Therapy degree or qualification
- HCPC Registered
- Competent IT skills and be able and willing to learn to use a variety of software systems.
- You'll need to be a professionally qualified and registered OT with proven, excellent, supervisory skills and a proactive, person-centred approach to your work.
- Experience of working within an Adult Social Care team, undertaking frontline holistic assessments, and providing comprehensive interventions including major adaptations recommendations; reablement skills gain programmes; moving and handling assessment and recommendation; and specialist equipment provision
In return you will receive:
- Salary of up to £44,229 per annum
- Laptop and mobile supplied
- Local government salary-related pension offered
- Discounted child care vouchers
- Option to join the car lease scheme.
To apply for this position please contact Zeshan Humayun at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 9485 555 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instructions on this website.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London
- Supervising Social Worker - South West - Permanent Vacancy
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire