Data Team Leader; ETL; SW London; £28k + bens
Data Manager / Team Leader required by exciting events management company based in SW London.
Having cornered a niche area and achieved phenomenal growth they are responsible for one of the largest databases of it's kind (2.5m records) which will continue to grow and evolve as they expand their services further.
This is a superb opportunity for either an experienced Data Team Leader or someone with around 4 years experience with data manipulation and database management looking for their next step.
Reporting to the Head of Data, you will be the expert of the database and processes on top of encouraging a productive and positive working environment.
You will lead on data team improvement projects, measure successes and help ensure that the team are meeting deadlines.
You will also be assisting in staff training and managing relationships with external suppliers.
You will need -
·Experience of the ETL process
·Minimum 2-3 years of Database / Data Manipulation experience
·Demonstrable experience of working with large, complex sets of data in different formats
·Experience of data querying in Excel
·Strong communication skills, particularly explaining complex analysis and reports
It would be advantageous if you have any experience of data querying and processing tools like Python or SQL and any previous exposure to the events industry would be perfect.
In return, the company are offering a salary in the region of £28k with 25 days holiday and excellent pension scheme.
There is the real opportunity for the right person to develop their career within a fast-growing organisation.
Don't delay - if you match the requirements for this role - Apply Now!
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- IT Support Engineer – Cardiff - up to £29k plus bonus
- Network Test Engineer Riverbed CISCO Bluecoat Slough C£55k+Bens
- Solaris Engineer Slough Sparc Solaris Oracle 12c C£65K+bens
- Test Manager LOADRUNNER , HPQC, SOLARIS, ORACLE, .NET Slough C£
- Software Developer .Net, C#, VB, Agile, Slough C£55k +Bens
- IT Developer; Any programming language + SQL; Chester; > £29k
- 3rd Line Support Engineer, White City, £45k+
- IT Support Technician; MSP; Hampshire; £25-30k;
- 1st Line IT Support, Exchange, VMware, Manchester, £20k - £23k
- Infrastructure Manager; Luxury Retail; £40K+
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project