Medical and Nursing
Salary: 28,000-£30,000 depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 per week
Eclypse Recruitment are currently looking for a Registered Nurse for a company who are dedicated only to eye surgery, eye treatments and eye care.
They are based in Bradford with two sites.
The post holder will be responsible for participating in all aspects of the ophthalmic service, including surgery.
They will also provide excellent care to all patients, with specific responsibility for pre-operative assessment, peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital, which may include diagnostic testing and theatre scrub along with assisting with minor operations.
In addition your responsibilities will be to:
- Use clinical judgement and analytical skills to pro-actively identify potential problems during surgery that require Consultant / Surgeon input.
- Work with Consultant / Surgeon supporting them and delivering excellent care to patients whilst in the theatre environment.
- Provide pre and post-operative instructions to patients/carers through effective communication as part of the clinical competency framework and holistic care of patients.
- Provide expert advice for staff, patients and their carers.
- Administer drugs and treatments as prescribed according to the NMC guidelines for the Safe and Secure handling of medicines.
- To organise notes and hospital lists to ensure smooth running of hospital schedules, using the ERM system or manual records as appropriate.
- Registered General Nurse with active NMC
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Qualification in operating practice (useful but not essential)
Hours: Full time 37.5
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 Depending on experience
Keywords: RGN, Ophthalmology, Scrub, Registered Nurse, Ophthalmic, Medical and Nursing, Bradford
More Jobs from Eclypse Recruitment
- Registered Estates Manager
- First Assistant
- Lead Nurse - Ophthalmics
- Scrub Nurse / ODP
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Registered Nurse – Nights
- Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP
- Recovery Practitioner
- Home Manager
- Part Time Night Nurse - SET NIGHTS
- Care Home Manager
- Unit Manager
- Peripatetic Home Manager
- Outpatient, Endoscopy and PEC Manager
- Night Nurse
- Clinical Lead
- Nursing Home Manager
- Recovery Nurse
- Scrub Nurse
- Supported Living Manager