Service Manager: Safeguarding
Great opportunity for a Team Manager or Service manager looking to take on a position within an authority that has a good and above Ofsted rating.
You will leading a number of Team Managers and Social WOrkers to ensure the Service is protecting children in most need of care.
Additionally ensuring legislation and safe practice of workers.
- 3 - 5 years experience in Management (recently specific to safeguarding and Child Protection
- HCPC Registered
- Knowledge of Legislations/care proccedings
Location: East of England
Salary: £52,000 - £58,000
My client is looking to have people start in May or June 2016, so if you are interested then please get in contact with Jonny Bartrum by phone 0207 940 2100 2480 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex
- Senior PV Officer - URGENT MATERNITY COVER
- Locum Educational Psychologists required for London Boroughs
- Top 20% Non Selective school looking for Science Teacher
- Research Associate– Advanced Therapy Products -Antwerp