Electrician Required in Isle of Wight
Mountjoy is a leading service provider of building and maintenance support across southern England.
We have an excellent reputation for delivering flexible, tailored services, including new builds, major and minor refurbishments, alterations, extensions and rolling programmes of works across all building types and in both the public and private sectors.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Electrician to work on our Isle of Wight Contract.
Reporting in to the Electrical Supervisor, the successful Electrician will be responsible for carrying out the right work at the right time; which means a quality job completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Introduce yourself to the customer, showing your ID when you arrive on site
- Make a decision yourself on the right repair the property needs (not wants)
- Diagnose a job fully before starting work, identifying the materials you need and other trades that are required. Phone into the Operations Centre / Supervisor (depending upon Workflow) and give your estimated completion time, your materials order and to book future visits.
- Keep the customer up to date with what is happening and what is going to happen on their job, asking to see the repair and for any other repairs.
- Use your skills and experience to carry out a quality job in a safe and efficient way.
- Apply sensible Health & Safety in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE.
- When you have finished, leave the property clean and tidy. Phone the Operations Centre or Supervisor (depending on workflow) to tell them what work you have completed and materials used.
- Be fully aware of electrical installations zone type and special location requirements.
Our ideal candidate
As our ideal Electrician, you must have proven relevant experience, ideally in the commercial repairs sector working with conduit systems, armoured cabling, emergency lighting, fire alarms, & 3 phase installations with a firm knowledge of completing the correct certification as required.
You will also require:
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing & Inspection or City & Guilds 2394 and 2395
- NVQ 3 in Electrical Installation
- Valid Driving Licence
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of Electrician, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team