Care Worker Full Time
Care Worker - Full Time, Permanent - Guildford.
Competitive Rates Of Pay and Benefits! Above minimum wage!
The Trust is a small unit for 4 young men with Learning Disabilities and Epilepsy.
We treat young people with respect and involve them and their family in their care.
We are ideally looking for individuals who demonstrate compassion, empathy and respect at all times.
Previous experience and NVQ level 2 -3 would be advantageous although training will be given to the right candidates.
Must be flexible to work a shift system.
Duties to include:
, Undertake duties specified by Manager
, Prepare and serve meals
, Carry out routine domestic work
, Good communication skills
, Provide safe, person centred support
Click APPLY to forward your details.
- Location: Guildford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-08 15:16:52 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Health Care Assistant
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Worker
- Chef de Partie
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Workshop Technician
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Area Manager
- Senior Heating Engineer
- User Acceptance Test (UAT) Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Commis Chef
- Hotel Receptionist
- HVAC Engineer
- Registered Manager
- Behavioural Specialist
- Deputy Play/ Youth Leader
- Head Receptionist
- Home Care Workers
- Home Manager