This client is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospital groups.
Due to the outstanding reputation this group has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The group prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This particular facility became known for its founder's pioneering work in developing modern-day antiseptics.
A private hospital with a reputation for medical excellence and world-class healthcare, it has been delivering high quality private healthcare since 1985.
Specialising in Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery and Fertility this hospital continues to excel, with success rates well above the national average.
Our client is currently seeking a dedicated and professional Pharmacy Technician, who will assist in the daily running of a safe and effective pharmacy service together with Senior Clinical Pharmacist and Senior Technician.
They will also maintain and develop the highest standards of patient-focused care in the provision of the pharmacy service.
All suitable applicants must meet the following criteria:
- NVQ level 3 in Pharmacy Services and a BTEC in Pharmaceutical science (or equivalent qualification and underpinning knowledge)
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Hospital experience essential
- We will consider community background, however you will have had substantial experience
- Maintain a high level of clinical practice in accordance with legal and professional requirements.
This is a full-time post for 37.5 hours per week.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Lead Design Architect
- Site Agent/ Sub Agent
- Director of Women's and Children's Nursing
- Director in Emergency Services
- Nursing Director of Critical Care
- Peadiatric Consultant Nephrologist
- Consultant Paediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pulmonary Paediatric Consultant
- Consultant Community Outreach - Paediatric and Women's Services
- Staff Nurse Paediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric CICU Cardiologist
- Consultant - Paediatric Accident and Emergency
- Charge Nurse Paediatric A&E
- Staff Nurse Paediatrics
- NICU Nurse Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Oncology Nurse
- Senior 1 Inpatients Physiotherapist
- Senior Registered Nurse