Southampton Young Carers Project
Hours: 28 hrs per week including regular early morning, evening and weekend working as required.
SVS offers Flexitime and TOIL arrangements subject to meeting operational requirements.
Would you like to be part of a positive support service for young carers aged 8 - 16yrs? If you think you have the required skills and you are a dynamic, forward thinking individual this post could be for you.
The role will include some early morning starts and some evenings and weekends.
This post is funded by Southampton City Council.
Salary £20,000.00 per annum (pro rata) - 28 hours per week
Please send us your details via 'Apply' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed the information on how to progress your application.
Closing Date: End of business day Monday 26th September 2016.
Interviews are expected to take place on Tuesday 4th October 2016.
- Rate: £20000.00 per annum + (pro rata) – 28 hours per week
- Location: Southampton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-08 15:32:59 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Key Account Manager
- Claims Assistant (Customer Service)
- IT Cognos Developer
- Media Executive
- Direct Access Hostel Worker
- Support Workers (Weekends)
- Night Support Worker
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Policy and Strategy Co-ordinator
- Senior Policy Officer
- Sales Representative
- Roadside & Recovery Technicians
- Security Personnel
- Planner / Scheduler
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Strategic Project Manager
- Client Success Manager
- Office Administrator