Position -Pipe Fitter
Location -Keighley, West Yorkshire
Job Type - Permanent
Hours of Work - Days Monday to Friday
Salary/Rate - £12.50ph + Overtime
A prestigious, heavy, engineering company, based in Keighley, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Pipe Fitter / Machine Tools Mechanical Builder.
The opportunities have arisen due to recent expansion in our clients work demand.
Ideal candidates will be from the Yorkshire area (or be able to commute to Keighley on a daily basis) and have previous Pipe Fitting / Machine tool build experience within an engineering environment.
We are currently recruiting for a Pipe Fitter to undertake the piping and build of precision machine tools component.
Key duties include:
Fitting and Bending of Medium to small bore Chrome free, Stainless steel tube pipework to a high standard.
These roles are open to experienced pipe fitter or Mechanical Machine Tool fitters with pipe fitting experience background.
Suitable candidates must be able to work Standard Days and be flexibility to overtime as and when required.
General Description of the position:
Machine tool/mechanical engineer with experience in the precision build of mechanisms whilst maintaining a safe environment and focused on the efficient build of our products.
Emphasising on continual improvements within our processes using lean manufacturing techniques and tools.
Key duties include:
* Ability to Pipe Fitting small to medium bore pipes / Bend pipe to a high standard
* Liaise with other departments
* assembling components/machines on time at the right quality and on budget
* Ensure that employee Health and Safety is maintained
* Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings and specifications.
* Understanding of 5s, 6 sigma and Lean manufacturing techniques (preferable)
* Understanding of precision assembly techniques
* Understanding of working with Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality
* Experience with SAP (preferable)
This role is initially a 3 month temporary contract with a permanent opportunity at the end of the 3 month period.
The company also offers free parking and easy accessibility from Halifax, Bradford, & M62 this is an excellent opportunity to join the company and secure employment with long term prospects.
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
If your experience matches this positon, please contact Andrew Joseph at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269
E3 Recruitment Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience
E3 Recruitments specialist industry sectors:
Manufacturing Oil & Gas
Civils & Utilities
Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Fabricator Welder
- CAD Technician Admin Assistant
- Engineering Apprentice
- Operations / Factory Manager
- Engineering and Maintenance Improvement Manager
- Injection Moulding Unit Manager
- Maintenance Fitter - Nights
- Maintenance Fitter
- Maintenance Fitter - Shifts
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- FLT Driver/Labourer
- Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer x 2
- Pipe Fitter / Welder
- Continuous Improvement-PLC Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer
- Project Engineer / Manager
- Project Manager