Lead SQL Developer
Lead SQL Developer
Manchester - Permanent
We at FPSG are currently recruiting on behalf of our exciting Media & Creative client for a Lead SQL Developer to work from their HQ in Manchester City Centre.
Our client has a well-known name & brand across the UK within their particular field.
The position has come about due to continuous expansion across their UK offices and the need for a new Database and BI function.
Your role as Lead SQL Developer will involve you joining a fast-paced Agile workplace where you will work on the creation of the company Database and BI Reporting solution.
You Will be responsible for the company-wide analysis, design, development, testing and delivery of the data-centric solution to support company KPI's and future strategies.
You will be expected to liaise closely and build strong relationships with other technology teams and SME's to review the on-going data strategy.
This will be a hands-on development position where extensive DB architecture and design principles as a minimum are expected.
Required Skills & Experience:
- SQL / SQL Server
- Data Manipulation
- Data Warehousing
- MSBI Suite (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)
- Database Design & Architecture (end-to-end)
- Strong Problem Solving / Root Cause Analysis
- Software API
- Windows & Linux
This role would ideally suit a solid SQL DB Developer with a proven background of delivering SQL related Database projects from design and build through to delivery.
You will have the opportunity to get more involved in the design, reporting, management, data interpretation of large data sets taking the business forward.
You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, employee benefits scheme and career progression opportunities within an excellent working environment.
Hit 'Apply Now' to be considered
FPSG has an unrivalled reputation for successfully delivering specialist recruitment, career development and leadership solutions to organisations and candidates across our core Banking, Sales & Marketing, Professional, Operational and Technology markets.
We recruit for retention and recognise that each candidate, each client, each market and each industry has individual requirements. We help you get it right the first time so that your organisation / career can flourish - creating time efficiencies and providing peace of mind that you're in safe hands.
FPSG operates as a recruitment agency in providing permanent job-seeking services and as a recruitment business in providing temporary and contract job-seeking services.
* Glasgow (HQ)
www.fpsg.com - @FPSGrecruitment
FPSG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Spanish speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Administrator (TEMP & URGENT)
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor - 3mth contract NEW!
- IT Team Leader
- Team Leaders
- Legal Secretary - Rural
- Customer Service Advisor (6mth Contract) - NEW!
- Claims Technician - Loss Adjusting
- Senior SampleManager LIMS Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Associate/Manager IT Risk Assurance - Bahamas
- Deals Advisory Senior Manager - Bahamas
- Corporate Services Senior Manager - Malta
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- Sen Investigator - eDiscovery, Digital Forensic
- Java / Python / Spark / Hadoop / Big Data
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Senior Application Developer
- Senior Retentions Executive, Glasgow