Project Support Administrator
Project Support Administrator - West London - up to £25,000 DOE - Permanent
My client is a leader of rainwater harvesting, grey water recycling and water efficiency technologies; providing energy efficient solutions to the construction industry across the UK and Europe.
They require an experienced and highly organised Administrator to support their projects by overseeing the purchasing of products and materials, logistics and product delivery and cost management all the while working closely with onsite operatives and engineers and Project Managers.
Ideally, you will have experience in planning, logistics and construction and be competent with SAGE.
However, training will be offered so this role is available to those with the right aptitude to learn and develop assuming you possess sound administrative experience.
Excellent communication skills and strong knowledge of London are additional requirements for this role.
If this role is of interest please contact Rob on 02392 314679 or send your CV to rhutchings@Kasus.co.uk
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Band 8b Head of Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- Contract Manufacturing Engineer-Wolverhampton-£35 p/h
- Facilities Helpdesk Administrator
- Nursing Home Manager
- Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- CNC Setter Operator
- Cleaning Operative
- Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
- Credit Analyst (Bunkers) - London
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Trader (Bunkers) - Germany
- Systems Manager
- Effluent Operative
- HR Business Partner
- Maintenance Electrician
- Warehouse/Stores Supervisor
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - MARINE
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - HEALTHCARE
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - IT