Remote Service Engineer
Remote Service Engineer Crawley and London
Our Client is looking for a reliable, flexible, keen and enthusiastic new member of staff to join our award winning, nationwide service team.
The successful candidate will be covering the Crawley and London area attending breakdown calls on all forms of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration equipment.
Must have previous experience with a NVQ level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning qualification, also an FGas Certificate is essential.
Any candidate wishing to apply must also have at least 5 years unsupervised experience within the industry.
Driving License essential.
Hours - Monday-Friday onsite 8am-4.30pm onsite plus travel time.
Overtime is encouraged.
(30 mintues each way unpaid)
Wages - Negotiable (£28-£32k , depending on experience) plus excellent package including; Tool Allowance, Valet Allowance, Standby Allowance, Annual Bonus, 20 Days Holiday which will increase upto 23 Days depending on years of service and should your Birthday fall on a working day, we give you this day off as an extra days holiday.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Head of Category - Warehouse & Support Services
- Remote Service Engineer
- Ward Manager (RMN)
- Commercial Office Co-ordinator
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Software Engineers - Cambridgeshire- £30K-£60k
- Electronics Test Engineer/Lab Manager-Cambridge-£40K-£50K
- Vessel Operator (Mixed Fleet)
- Crew Manager (Tanker/LNG)
- DV/SC Cleared - SharePoint Developer
- Marketing Development Manager (Subsea)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)