Remote Service Engineers
Remote Service Engineer M4 corridor
Our Client is looking for a reliable, flexible, keen and enthusiastic new member of staff to join our award winning, nationwide service team.
The successful candidate will be covering the Oxford and M4 Corridor area attending breakdown calls on all forms of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration equipment.
Must have previous experience with a NVQ level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning qualification, also an FGas Certificate is essential.
Any candidate wishing to apply must also have at least 5 years unsupervised experience within the industry.
Driving License essential.
Hours Monday-Friday onsite 8am-4.30pm onsite plus travel time.
Overtime is encouraged.
(30 mintues each way unpaid)
Wages Negotiable (£28-£32k , depending on experience) plus excellent package including; Tool Allowance, Valet Allowance, Standby Allowance, Annual Bonus, 20 Days Holiday which will increase upto 23 Days depending on years of service and should your Birthday fall on a working day, we give you this day off as an extra days holiday.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Contract Electronics Technician
- Lead Da Vinci Robotic Theatre Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) ITU / ICU
- Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse) - Ward
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Cardiac
- Senior Staff Nurse (RSCN) - Paediatrics
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RSCN / RN Child) - PICU
- Quality and Risk Lead - Theatres
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Orthopaedics
- Theatre Practitioner / Nurse
- Oncology Nursing Services Manager,
- Lead Clinical Pharmacist
- Senior Theatre Anaesthetics Practitioner
- Deputy Manager - Endoscopy
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Ward (RGN)
- Sister / Charge Nurse (RGN) Cardiothoracic
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (RGN / ODP)
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward
- Centre Manager - Outpatients (RGN)
- Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation (RGN)