Mechanical Piping Designer (Plant 3D or AutoPlant)
We are looking for a Mechanical Piping Designer with good Plant 3D or Autoplant skills and petrochemical or similar industry experience, for a long-term contract in the Blackpool area, which could run to years.
Pay rate up to £32-33 Ltd or Umbrella rate per hour, or the PAYE equivalent if preferred.
If you do not have petrochemical industry experience, alternatives could be Oil, Gas, Chemical or any other process industry.
Working as the successful Mechanical Piping Designer with good Plant 3D or Autoplant experience, the role duties will include:
*Front end studies
*Scopes of Work
The client we are recruiting this Mechanical Piping Designer with good Plant 3D or Autoplant skills for is a multi-disciplined design, engineering, project management and construction consultancy providing services to clients throughout the UK.
Working as the successful Designer, you will help deliver a variety of petrochemical and industrial sector projects to a variety of established end-clients, with outstanding on-going continuity of work.
If the above sounds like you, please call Rebecca Shaw at GPW or press APPLY NOW!
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior Quantity Surveyor (Residential)
- Quantity Surveyor (Residential/Build) - Bournemouth
- Procurement Quantity Surveyor (Student Accommodation/Residentia
- Assistant QS - Student Accommodation - NW OR Bangor
- Multi Skilled Operator
- CNC Wood Machinist Field Service Engineer
- Stock Analyst
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
- Panel Wireman
- Field Service Engineer
- Scaffolders x10
- Account Manager/Business Development
- Maintenance Electrician / Multiskilled Engineer Electrical bias
- Lead EC&I Engineer/Responsible Engineer
- Ground worker
- Accounts Administrator