Occupational Therapist - Enablement and Minor Adaptations
Occupational Therapist - Enablement and Minor Adaptations - North London - up to £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting an occupational therapist specialising in enablement and minor adaptations for a social services client in Barnet, North London to practice within multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Senior Enablers and in house enablers who provide the enablement to service users.
The successful applicant will have relevant experience in providing preventative support to a range of service users.
These services will be organised, monitored and reviewed to meet the needs identified within the resources available and to promote independence, in accordance with current legislation, and with the policy and practice of the local authority.
The ideal occupational therapist will manage a varied caseload consisting of young adults through to the elderly.
Driving licence and use of a car is beneficial but not essential
Benefits of the role…
, Excellent Pay Rates
, Deeply rewarding and varied work
, Working within a multidisciplinary team
, Leadership responsibilities and the opportunity to mentor OTs and OTAs
, "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
, Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have ….
, Good knowledge and understanding of legislation and the national agendas relating to Ordinary Residence, No Recourse to Public Funds, Mental Capacity Act, Best Interest Decision Making, Deprivation of Liberty Assessment, Court of Protection
, A working knowledge of Telecare and assistive technology
, Knowledge of the current policy and issues in OT/social work practice specifically Safeguarding, Risk Assessment/Management and choice and control.
, Demonstrable knowledge of quality systems and the ability to monitor the work of the team.
, Good knowledge and experience of financial systems and managing budgets.
, Extensive knowledge and competence of IT systems and the capacity to use them to harness their potential in organising and supporting the work of the service
To apply for this role you must be:
, HCPC registered
, Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
, Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
, Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
, Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
, Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
, Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
, "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
, Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Night Nurse RMN - Secure Mental Health Hospital
- Social Worker -Community Mental Health - Guildford -up to £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - Adults Mental Health Team - Devon - £30ph
- Social Worker - Adults Services Hospital Team - Calderdale -
- Social Worker - Children's Services - Hampshire - up to £30ph
- Social Worker - Duty & Assessment - Trafford - £25.02p/h
- Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) - Harrow - £32ph
- Service Manager - Adults - Telford - £32.90 per hour
- Social Worker - Fostering - Manchester - £20p/h
- Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Hull - £24ph
- Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub ( MASH ) Team
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - North London
- Clinical Lead RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Stroud
- Administration Assistant / Support Assistant / Administrator
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons Team - Cambridge - £28 - 30ph
- Access and Assessment Team - Assistant Team Manager - Reading -
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - South Yorkshire