Service Technician - Automotive
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
Are you an experienced and successful Service Technician looking for a new challenge?
Perrys are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m.
Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 51 dealers nationwide in 29 locations.
We cover 13 of the UK’s leading car manufacturers.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We're looking for individuals who can put our ethos of 'People First', into everything they do. As a Perry's employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
Due to continuing business growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Service Technician to join our dealership in Broadstairs.
Key Responsibilities of Service Technician:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
The Ideal Service Technician:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
No Agencies Please
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £Competitive + Benefits
- Location: Broadstairs,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: CV WOW
- Contact: Customer Experience Team Post
- Tel: 02392 856811
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BV-STA-BROAD
- Posted: 2016-09-08 16:54:12 -
- View all Jobs from CV WOW
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team