Job Title: Peripatetic Manager Add Job to My Folder
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Category: Manager
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2016
Job Location: Greenhithe, Kent
Company: Charing Healthcare Ltd
Salary: £38,000 Plus Per Annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Cem Osman
Job Reference: Peripatetic Manager
Job Title: Peripatetic Manager
To be placed as a manager or senior officer in a residential home, including homes providing nursing, in any of the homes that require this support for specific periods of time according to the needs of the home.
To provide temporary relief in the absence of the manager or senior officer in the home, carrying out the full duties of the post in accordance with the Home Managers JD.
To carry out specific projects within a home, or more generally for the organisation, as specified by the Director of Care and Operations.
To work alongside the home manager where deemed appropriate, carrying out the full duties and responsibilities as described in the Job Description for that post.
Alternatively, and as directed, to act as a senior officer within a home (in the role of deputy, assistant manager, senior care officer or senior nurse if relevant), carrying out the relevant duties, and reporting to the home manager.
Provide advice and support to the home managers across the group to assist them to achieve the highest standards of care and management in line with the fundamental standards.
To ensure a consistent approach to CHC policies and procedures in each placement, and to advise the Director of Care and Operations where this is not happening.
To advise the Director of Care and Operations of any operational or other issues within the placement which may require remedial action.
To undertake specific pieces of project work, either in relation to a specific home (e.g.
a management review, an audit or investigation, team building, mentoring or training), or in several homes across the group.
To carry out monitoring visits across the group to ensure all audits are being completed and report back to the Director of Care and Operations where this is not happening.
To maintain strict confidentiality about individual homes, staff and residents at all times, other than that which is necessary for normal line management communication.
Any other duties as directed in accordance with the status and skills of this post.
To discharge their professional and administrative duties in relation to the smooth running of the group.
To be fully conversant with the fundamental standards that the Quality Commission will focus on when checking compliance.
To have a robust knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Berkshire
- Principal - SEN School
- Exciting career opportunity for graduates! – Basingstoke
- Locum Social Worker - CWDT - Cheshire West - £24.97
- Locum Social Worker - CP Team - Cheshire West - £26.82
- Locum Social Worker - Older People Team - Cheshire West - £23
- Locum AMHP - CMHT - Cheshire East - £25
- Locum Social Worker - Brokerage Service - Enfield
- Locum Team Manager - Oder People Team - SE London
- Service Manager - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children -Devon
- Team Leader - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children - Devon
- Registered Manager - Adults LD - Lancashire
- Service Manager - Adults LD - Hampshire
- Marketing Executive
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Guildford
- Supervising Social Worker - Norfolk - Interim
- Senior Adult Social Worker - Guildford
- Social Worker - Adults Team - Isle of Wight - £39ph
- Locum Social Worker - CP Team - Staffordshire Council - Neg
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time