Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager
Deputy Manager - RMN - Bloomfield Court
Sequence Care Group has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider, real opportunities to progress within this field.
Sequence Care Group is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential and Hospital Services for Adults requiring specialist learning disability and mental health support.
As a provider we are expanding and opening new services with new opportunities from promotion based upon performance.
All of our Services provide in-patient support and rehabilitation on a one-to-one basis.
Sequence is committed to delivering individualised care to meet people's needs, committed to providing the best possible care and support.
About the Role
We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with strong multi-tasking and leadership skills to join our dedicated team.
At Sequence you will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes.
For everyone at Sequence it is about being ambitious about what people can achieve.
You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centred approach.
- You will deputise for the Manager's absence.
You will carry out the Hospitals statement of purpose and implement the requirements of the National Minimum Standards, Independent health care regulations 2001, Mental Health Act 1983 (as amended in 2007), other legislative requirements and all company policies and procedures.
- You will provide a homely & safe environment that meets patient's individual needs and facilitates integration with the local community.
- You will provide clinical input, guidance, support and practical advice for the promotion of self-help/personal skills, domestic skills, socialisation, self-realisation and emotional awareness.
- You will have a working knowledge of the Care Quality Commission and patients with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
- You will present and promote a positive image of the Company at all times (by attending all meetings, reviews, CPA's in the absence of the Manager).
The ideal candidates will currently be a Deputy Manager with several years' experience working with adults with Learning Disabilities.
You will be used to working with adults with complex needs and challenging behaviour and able to react effectively to changing operational priorities and be familiar with the Mental Health Act.
- Hours: 40
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced rates for all public holidays
- Financial support towards professional qualifications
- Comprehensive internal training programs delivered by our Clinical Services Team
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
- 33 days annual leave inclusive Bank Holidays
- Online rewards and high street discounts
- Support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support.
All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against both the Barred adult list.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply: email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire
- Registered Manager - IFA - Leicester
- Supervising Social Worker - Hampshire
- Supervising Social Worker - South East London
- Supervising Social Worker - Somerset