MOJ Portal Fee Earner
Our client is a leading law firm in Merseyside, who are specialists in Personal Injury.
The firm are currently looking to recruit an experienced MOJ Fee Earner.
All applicants must have at least 12 months experience of dealing with PI matters, through Stages 1 - 3 of the MOJ Portal.
It is essential that candidates are confident in handling their own caseload, with minimal supervision.
The salary on offer is up to £21k, dependent upon experience.
The firm also offer a generous bonus scheme.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Rebecca Owen - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal