Specialist Clinical Pharmacist
Our client is a specialist cancer outpatient clinic with an international reputation as a centre of excellence.
Providing patients with the highest standard of cancer care possible.
This facility has a warm and friendly environment, where staff feel valued and recognised for their contribution to the overall reputation of the clinic.
Our client has an exciting new role for a Specialist Clinical Pharmacist on a fixed term contract to join the team on a 12-month Basis.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Master's Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Experience of hospital pharmacy
- Post graduate UK hospital experience
- Experience within Oncology/Cancer Services is essential
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Recruitment Assistant
- Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Oncology Nurse
- Paediatric Clinical Practice Facilitator
- Infection Control Nurse
- Ward Sister - Hospice
- General Lead Radiographer
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Theatre Team Leader
- Outpatients Staff Nurse - Band 6
- Healthcare Assistant
- Electrical Site Supervisor
- Site Manager
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology