Specialist Clinical Pharmacist
Our client is a specialist cancer outpatient clinic with an international reputation as a centre of excellence.
Providing patients with the highest standard of cancer care possible.
This facility has a warm and friendly environment, where staff feel valued and recognised for their contribution to the overall reputation of the clinic.
Our client has an exciting new role for a Specialist Clinical Pharmacist on a fixed term contract to join the team on a 12-month Basis.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Master's Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Experience of hospital pharmacy
- Post graduate UK hospital experience
- Experience within Oncology/Cancer Services is essential
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Oncology Nurse
- Senior 1 Inpatients Physiotherapist
- Senior Registered Nurse
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology
- Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiothoracic
- Senior Radiographer
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology