COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5/ RGN- DUNSTABLE
We are looking for fully qualified general nurses (RGNs) who have post qualification experience in adult nursing within a community setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS, which in turn could enhance future career progression.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to-
, To undertake holistic assessments, making use of clinical reasoning skills.
, Provide high standards of individual care to patients in line with NMC guidelines.
, Organise and manage own time, delegating work appropriately.
, Contribute to risk assessments and health and safety assessments and report any changes/newly identify risks.
, Promote independence and wherever possible avoid hospital admission, ensuring patients receive the appropriate care in the most appropriate setting.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
*Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Beth at Service Care Health on 01772 208961 or Bethany.Ross@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland