Handyman - Berkshire
My client, a Local Authority based in Hampshire, are looking to recruit a Handyman to join their busy team.
As a Handyman based in Berkshire, it is essential that you have experience of carrying out minor building related maintenance, cleaning and administration in relation to pre-planned schedules of work.
As part of your role you will assist with all aspects of safety in the buildings, including regular inspections, reviews and testing.
You will assist with the designated parking areas and control of access to the building.
If you would like more information about this role, please ask for Paul Armson on 01772 208 967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest