Become part of the revolution - QA Medical Devices
We are looking for biomedical engineers who want to accelerate their career in Quality Assurance.
The company is a start-up that develops high-tech devices.
They already have their product on the market and have a very exciting pipeline for which you will develop the QMS.
In this position you are responsible for the maintenance of the current QMS, CE marking and FDA certificate.
You will get a chance to fine-tune your QA skills.
With the help of experienced professionals and training you will learn to write technical files.
- Biomedical Engineer
- 1-2 years industry experience related to QA, ISO13485, FDA
- Strong background in electronic engineering
- Available for 1-2 days per week
The company offers a competitive salary, good career development within the industry and trainings to become a QA/RA expert.
Don't want to miss out on this once in a lifetime? Send your CV in word format to Sophie van Goethem at S.Goethem@nonstop-devices.ch and I will be in touch with you directly or for more information give me a call at +31 207 0910 70, internal extension 3250.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
As a specialized recruiter I can offer you unique market knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs for the medical devices industry in the Netherlands.
This is not limited to helping you finding the right role, but also giving you personalized advice on salaries, work conditions and developing a career plan for you.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, QA Engineer, Kwaliteit, ISO 13485, 93/42/EEC, EN 60601, 21 CFR 820, software design, X-Ray, Laser, Incubator, Hearing Aids, Monitors, Ventilators, AIMD, 90/385/EEC, QMS, Quality Management Systems, Kwaliteitssysteem, Risk Management, R&D, Research and Development, Medical Technology, Medical Devices, Netherlands, Nederland, International.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English Teacher - Respectable Trust with great OFSTED
- Build an International Career in the heart of Europe
- Support Worker - Residential School - No Experience Needed
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Fast Paced Court Team - Social Workers Needed
- Active Substance Mgr – Seed products – EU wide
- PE Teacher Wanted- New Sporting Facilities!
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- KS5 /A-level Science Teacher, 'Outstanding' OFSTED, Derby
- Service Manager - 12 month contract
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!