YEAR 4 CLASS TEACHER
My client is a highly recognised school in Kent looking to take on and ambitious Year 4 Class Teacher.
This position is an exceptional opportunity which can guarantee you job satisfaction.
It is a school with a supportive atmosphere which will allow you to fit in straight from the beginning.
Great location next to the seaside allows you to feel the fresh breeze.
The role will give you an incredibly quick turnaround, with the chance to interview ASAP for an immediate start, ensuring you will not be waiting around and can secure a new post ASAP.
The ideal candidate will need:
- A QTS or Equivalent
- An excellent class room teaching experience
- Capable of teaching up to KS2
For more details contact Bright Ameyaw on 0207 940 2100 or send an updated version of your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German