Adoption Manager - Outstanding Ofsted - East Midlands
This is an opportunity for an experienced adoption manager to join an Ofsted rated "Outstanding" service at a strategic level.
You will be taking a lead role in the organisation, using your experience and expertise to maintain and develop the high level of service in the East Midlands.
This is a forward-thinking charity who have gone above and beyond in delivering services for adopted families, adults and birth parents.
Be part of an organisation that puts the children first.
Your role will encompass the coordination of social workers to recruit, assess and supervise adoptive parents in the area.
You will provide supervision to staff in the charity and you will be working closely with the Adoption Support Manager to deliver an Outstanding level of service.
This post offers the chance for you to make a difference in children's lives.
You will be working with like minded people in a very supportive environment.
The role offers you autonomy to spread you wings and make the role your own.
For this post you must:
- Be determined
- Be HCPC registered
- Have at least 3 years experience within adoption
- Have at least 2 years of managerial experience in adoption
- Strong applications from candidates with transferrable skills with experience in an IFA may be considered
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email your CV to Kevin Kendaru at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0207 940 2100.
Know someone suitable? NonStop Care offers a generous £200 referral fee if you put us in touch with a successful candidate
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden