Freelance Form F Assessor - Lincolnshire
Are you based in North Yorkshire and looking for independent work? We are working with a number of IFAs who are looking for assessors based in this area.
Ideally you will be an Independent Social Worker with experience in working to deadlines, can be flexible with your schedule and able to take one more than one assignment at once.
You must have recent experience in completing Form F assessments to be eligible for this role.
Successful applicants will be assigned cases that are closest to them, which means that you will not have to travel considerable distances.
For those who meet the requirements, you will need to provide all compliance documents.
- have completed a Form F within the last 6 months
- have an updated DBS
- have professional indemnity insurance
- be available to begin a new case in August / September
Candidates without recent experience will not be considered.
If you would like to apply or find out more about this role, please contact Kevin Kendaru on 0207 940 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Form F assessor, Independent Social Worker, Fostering, Independent Fostering Agency, IFA, Fostering Assessments, Form F assessments, Part time fostering, fostering recruitment and assessment
Interested, but not the right location? We provide a whole range of clients with independent assessors throughout the country.
To provide the best service to our clients, we will be in touch with candidates who are closest to the location of potential foster carers.
Do get in touch if you are experienced so that we can let you know of assessments nearby as soon as they become available.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior PV Officer – URGENT– 12 months FTC
- EHS Coordinator - Pharmaceuticals - Stockholm
- QSW - Child Protection - Good Management Team
- Facharzt Leiter Plastische Chirurgie NRW Hessen
- NEW ROLE! Product Manager-OTC/RX-Switzerland
- Part Time German teacher needed to join a specialist department
- French Speaking TA needed for a very close knit school!
- English Teacher – Make a true impact on your students!
- Expanding Company - CPM – Frankfurt
- PRODUCTION PLANNER - BRUSSELS - INTERVIEWING NOW
- Locum Social Worker-R&A-£35 per hour
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - QA OFFICER - LIEGE
- ENTRY TO REGULATORY AFFAIRS: SOUTH GERMANY
- Customer and Office Assistant – Medical Corporation- Loos/Lille
- Medical Advisor, Drug Safety – FINLAND
- Quality operations leader - aseptic experience needed - Spain
- Island Social Workers - Free Flights & Accommodation
- Fantastic CP opportunity in the Midlands! Good Pay!
- HR MANAGER - People Development -Corporate Role!!!
- Safeguarding with Children! - SP - £1000 Welcome Bonus!