2nd Line Support Engineer - West London - £26k - £30k
Are you a strong 1st/2nd Line Engineer looking for your next challenging opportunity in IT? Our client is looking for an Engineer to join their great IT support team in Shepherds Bush.
The primary duty of the role is to provide technical expertise in facilitating the smooth running of the Campus Service Technology platforms across the company's estate; to maximise service delivery of educational services to our customers and to also maximise productivity to their internal business services.
The OSE will be assigned several sites by the OSE team leader for which they will be directly responsible in managing to a high professional standard.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
They are the only university solely dedicated to business and the professions.
They are dedicated to preparing people for a professional career and offer a strong commercial approach, within a business culture designed to help people stand out in the workplace after graduation.
Their programmes are designed in partnership with employers and respected professionals in the fields of Law, Business, Finance and Health.
About The Role
You will be taking responsibility for the smooth running of all student facing desktops; laptops; tablets; smart devices; operating systems and applications for all classrooms, student library areas, Internet cafés and other student facing areas.
You will provide support to all BPP internal staff for all BPP desktop; laptop; tablet; smart devices; operating systems and application issues and provide remote assistance using prescribed tools such as; GoToAssist, SCCM Remote Tool, Lync and/or Skype for Business.
You will also be A=assisting the Customer Service Advisors Team with any queries that arise during daily checks of all classroom IT equipment will also be key.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications required for the role:
,ITIL Foundation certification.
,Solid knowledge of cloud-hosted business applications with Office 365.
,Solid knowledge in Microsoft Office 2007 - 2016.
,Solid understanding of Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 - 2012.
,Microsoft Outlook configuration, troubleshooting, housekeeping and administration.
,Cisco switch knowledge and experience.
,Solid background in Active Directory.
,Network troubleshooting (including wireless), IP, DHCP, DNS.
,A high level of knowledge in software packaging and deployment in SCCM.
,Desktop and laptop imaging using direct methods; lite touch or zero touch and SCCM deployment.
,Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative without constant supervision.
,Proven experience of working in a high pressured corporate environment.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This great role is not only offering a salary of up to £30k, depending on experience, but will give you the opportunity to take the next step in your career and allow you to progress technically.
HOW TO APPLY
This opportunity will not last long, so if you think you're the right candidate for the job then please submit your CV or give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 to discuss the role further.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Web Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front-End Developer - London - £25K - £40K
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k
- Software Project Manager - London - £40k - £50k
- MEAN Stack Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Android Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Service Desk Analyst - London - £28k - £33k
- Integrations Developer - London - £30k
- QA Tester - London - £28k
- IT Support - Central London - £20k - £22k
- 1st Line Support- Pottersbar - Up to £22k