PHP Developer - Central London - Up to £42k
Want to take your technical skills to the next level? We are looking for a PHP Developer who enjoys working on challenging projects to join a great team in London.
With a diverse range of people and varied technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will be working with the following technologies:
You will be a mid-level PHP Developer with at least 2 years' commercial experience and keen to work in a business where technology is at the forefront of what they do.
Being in a mid-sized highly technology focused organisation you will have an excellent opportunity to come in and make a real impact.
Your work will also be widely used within the media industry.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will be working for a medium sized company that operate within the media sector.
The company produces products which are widely used and highly regarded within the fast paced and exciting industry.
The company works with a range of media companies on different projects so has a lively environment full of new challenges.
No two days will be the same.
Joining a talented and highly experienced team, you will have the opportunity to improve and broaden your technical skills.
There are also good prospects for career progression within the company as they grow.
This company also places a great emphasis on employee education/development and, on Friday afternoons, your time will be dedicated to working on something of your choice which you feel will benefit your advancement.
There is a generous budget for this and it covers going on courses (online or external) and buying books etc.
Based in London, this company has impressive offices with access to good transport links and excellent local facilities.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers up to £42k depending on your experience.
Alongside this great salary, you will also have access to a host of company benefits including bonus scheme, health insurance, pension scheme, CCVs, travel insurance and over 25 days'.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in knowing more, give Nia a call on 02035409427, or send your CV to NiaG@jitr.co.uk to apply for the role.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k
- Software Project Manager - London - £40k - £50k
- MEAN Stack Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Android Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Service Desk Analyst - London - £28k - £33k
- Integrations Developer - London - £30k
- QA Tester - London - £28k
- IT Support - Central London - £20k - £22k
- 1st Line Support- Pottersbar - Up to £22k
- Junior Technical Consultant - London - £20K - £25K