Customer Service Advisor - London - £20k - £25k
Just IT Training are recruiting for a Career Support Consultant to join our team based in Tower hill.
The role will require you to develop the key transferable soft skills of candidates training within the framework of our Training Programmes through the delivery of presentations, 1:1 as well as group support.
You will need to be able to understand the motivations, strengths and limitations of candidates and to use these insights to develop their full potential.
You will have enthusiasm and passion to support individuals to achieve their personal goals.
You will need to be highly organised to be able to prioritise own workload with conflicting dreams.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We've clocked up 14 years of experience as a specialist IT & digital trainer and recruiter, meaning we know our stuff.
Through our two distinguished training courses, the Network Professional Programme and our Development Professional Programme, along with our three different IT apprenticeship pathways, we help hundreds of people to launch their IT career every year.
Our IT expertise means we can also help companies to give their staff the skills they need to develop.
Our specialist commercial training division delivers leading courses, always with huge savings.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Within your role you will be tasked with the following responsibilities and duties;
· Managing a caseload of candidates; building strong working relationships.
· Creating action plans for candidates; providing follow up and monitoring their progress whilst working alongside the technical trainers.
· Mentoring and coaching candidates throughout the course and the job searching process including being able to understand and evaluate individual needs and barriers.
· Assisting candidates in the development of their CVs and proof reading the final version.
· Delivering training sessions to motivate and develop the soft skills of candidates through group sessions.
· Achieving monthly KPI budgets based around supporting candidates into the market.#
· Conduct Job Guarantee interviews to assess the suitability of candidates for the courses.
· Updating the in-house database and Career Support spreadsheets with records of actions and agreements with candidates.
· Providing candidates with constructive feedback to help in their on-going personal development including providing mock interviews both face to face and over the phone.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
As well as a basic salary of up to £25k + a quarterly bonus scheme we are a company which celebrates hard work and success and here is just a sample of some of our benefits;
- Keep yourself fit and healthy with 50% off gym membership.
- Shape the company's social and charity initiatives by joining ‘The Network'.
- Go on company-supported quarterly social events and adventures.
- Boost your professional development with funded external training courses.
- Make a difference with paid days off to support charities or half days to give blood.
- Interest-free season-ticket travel loan.
- Scoff free fruit and drinks, with beers on your desk on Fridays.
- Pension scheme, private healthcare and eye-care vouchers.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for our career support consultant position please email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 750 2147.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £20000.00 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Just IT Recruitment
- Tel: 020 3750 2147
- Fax: 020 7247 3991
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-08 21:58:45 -
- View all Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k
- Applications & Trading Support Analyst - London - £42k - £48k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £65k
- Web Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 3rd Line Project Engineer - Wandsworth - £38k - £45k
- HTML Email Developer - London - £25k - £30k
- 2nd / 3rd Line Engineer - Loughton - £30k - £35k