I am seeking an experienced DESIGN MANAGER to join my client for a role based in WEST LONDON
My client is a UK based progressive firm of Design & Build contractors with an office in WEST LONDON.
They are working on a good variety of Education and Public sector residential projects.
They now have a requirement for an experienced DESIGN MANAGER to join them in WEST LONDON.
You will need to have previous experience of working on a variety of project for design & build and some traditional contracts.
Sectors mainly including education and public sector residential projects including associated infrastructure.
You will be a Design Manager with experience or working on site, coordinating design and working closely with the project manager etc.
You will be Degree qualified in Architecture or Structural Engineering, possibly be chartered and have previous experience as a Design Manager with another contracting firm.
You will need to have good communication skills and be able to work closely with the consultants, Project Managers and other contractors involved on projects.
Salary is in the region of £60000 or more plus good benefits.
Please email your c.v.
or give me, Lynda Colt a call on 020 7613 5555 for an informal and confidential discussion.
More Jobs from TED Recruitment Ltd
- Site Manager - Essex
- Assistant Building Surveyor
- Building Surveyor
- Senior Bid Writer
- Estimator / Senior Estimator - West London
- General Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Monitor / Development Monitor
- Site Engineer - Roads and Sewers
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Private Residential
- Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator-Nuclear
- Quantity Surveyor - Nuclear power
- Employer's Agent / Project Manager
- Quantity Surveyor (almost chartered or chartered)
- Planning Engineer / Scheduler
- Customer Care Administrator
- Property Manager - contract
- Quantity Surveyor (Pre or Post APC)