Manual Tester - London - £40k - £50k
Want to work for an innovative and dynamic provider of advanced people-data software?
A Manual tester is required to test an innovative partnership management system designed to be scalable across a vast array of projects.
You will undertake key testing tasks and activities, provide test planning and execution with the aim of delivering successful projects to the company's clients.
The testing you will do covers both web and back-end interfaces and will require you to have had experience with a wide variety of testing practices such as functional testing, integration testing and system testing.
This will be done in a Java environment and will require some experience of automated processes.
The work will primarily be focused around the central platform that connects a huge range of partnerships and allows them to share data securely.
Skills and experience:
· Manual testing experience.
· Creation of test cases.
· Integration testing, regression and system testing.
· Risk Mitigation.
· Agile methodologies.
You will need to be able to communicate fluently, speaking, reading and writing in English with your team.
An inquisitive nature is vital as you will be expected to explore new technologies and testing techniques.
It is a high pressure position and you will need be suited to a fast paced working environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This Central London based company is dedicated to excellence when producing and delivering open source software consultancy, and are looking for talented people to complete their team.
They are an amazing team who offer a friendly and productive environment where you can take your career to the next level.
With offices around Europe, this organisation grows due to its professionalism and high level of expertise.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This great opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £50k, depending on experience.
You will also get the chance to work in a fast paced environment on an innovative system that works for the betterment of society.
There is also a benefits package that complements the offer very well.
There are great transfer links by the company offices and the surrounding area is filled with great bars and restaurants.
HOW TO APPLY
Roles like this don't last for long.
Send your CV to AlexT@jitr.co.uk or call Alex on 0207 426 9819 to discuss whether this could be the role for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k