Systems Team Lead - London - £60k - £70k
Want to do more than just maintain and support the legacy of IT infrastructure? Always dreamt of landing a team at a greenfield site? We are looking for a Systems Team Lead that is looking for their next challenge, working for a company that is currently going through an epic transformation project and has a greenfield site waiting for you.
Ever wanted to get involved in the following?
· Managing a team of 10 highly Technical Engineers.
· People management skills including - coaching, mentoring, training, appraisals and hiring.
· Stake holder management and liaison with other departments.
· Vendor management.
· High level technologist but not afraid to get stuck in still should it be required.
· Data centre management.
Does this sound like you?
You will be a strong Systems Team Lead that has experience in large organisations and managing and developing a highly technical team.
You will have a visionary and evangelistic approach to technology and believe that boundaries are there to be pushed.
As the business is doing the same thing within the medical sector you will need to be able to support them with the latest and greatest backend technologies.
P You will be a friendly, approachable person who is willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to help your team and the business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Was this the type of company you were looking for?
This role sits in the Core Systems team within a world known Bio-Medical research facility which has had multiple investments from various Universities and private organisations because of the exceptional medical research they conduct.
With a brand new shiny office that was specifically built for this organisation in Kings Cross, they are slowly migrating other offices into this now centralised hub for the business, including the standardisation of technology moving forward.
Their user base ranges incredibly from leading scientists to creative media agencies, so you are sure to meet a variation of personalities and backgrounds all of which are there for the same reason and that is to deliver the best service internally so as they can keep delivering on the medical service they are infamous for.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
If you read this far you must be interested, so here are the rewards;
This position offers a salary of up to £70k, dependant on experience and boasts other benefits such as group life assurance, eye care vouchers, pension scheme, family care, season ticket loan, annual leave purchase, shopping discounts, private healthcare, a Taste card and discounted home technology purchases.
HOW TO APPLY
Im sure you are now wondering how to apply and positions like this really don't last long so send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris on 02076554611 to discuss the role in more detail.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k
- Software Project Manager - London - £40k - £50k
- MEAN Stack Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Android Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Service Desk Analyst - London - £28k - £33k
- Integrations Developer - London - £30k
- QA Tester - London - £28k
- IT Support - Central London - £20k - £22k
- 1st Line Support- Pottersbar - Up to £22k
- Junior Technical Consultant - London - £20K - £25K