Product Manager - North London - £80k - £120k
Want to be part of the next big market disruptor? We are looking for an experienced Product Manager in North London, who is able to take ownership of a great product and make it a habitual use within its sector.
It is expected to change the market they operate in.
With a diverse range of people by your side and such a great product, you will sure to receive the challenge you have been looking for.
So what can I expect to get involved in within this position?
, User research, audience reporting and testing.
, Scope and direction of the product to align with the long term business strategy, including road mapping.
, Working cross functionally across all areas of business; Engineering, Creative, Project management and Design.
, Customer Experience Management - UX.
, Continuous product development and user acceptance.
What kind of person do I need to be?
You will be an innovative Product Manager that prides themselves on their creative and entrepreneurial approach to product management, with the accolades to prove it.
You will be able to work with a diverse range of people within cross functional teams to ensure you are able to achieve tasks to the greatest level.
As you are going to be user centric you will need to be very analytical and know how to research and work out what makes the user tick.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tell me more about the company?
You will be working for what is classed as a start-up, however it is built with a solid foundation already, with an annual turnover of £7 million and who work with blue chip clients already.
The founders all come from high end reputable consulting firms, which is why although they have only been around for a handful of years they are already turning over £7 million per year.
With regards to the team that you will be joining, there is around 30 people within the company at the moment who all come from diverse backgrounds which adds to the vibrant, open and friendly environment and personality that the business has to offer.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
What do the rewards look like?
This role is currently offering a salary of up to £120k, depending on your experience.
Alongside this enviable starting salary you will have access to a host of other benefits such as private dental, private healthcare, pension, 25 days' holiday, profit share and share options.
HOW TO APPLY
Well how do I Apply?
Well, the best way to apply for this position is to send an email to email@example.com or alternatively call Chris on 0207 655 4611.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- .Net Developer - London - £40k - £60k
- Web Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front-End Developer - London - £25K - £40K
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k
- Software Project Manager - London - £40k - £50k
- MEAN Stack Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Android Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Service Desk Analyst - London - £28k - £33k
- Integrations Developer - London - £30k
- QA Tester - London - £28k
- IT Support - Central London - £20k - £22k