Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Stoke-on-Trent
Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire -
£16 per hour
Working Hours: 44 hours per week - Nights
I am presently looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse who has experience working in a clinical setting to join this well respected elderly nursing home.
As part of one of the country's most iconic, award winning healthcare providers, this service delivers elderly and dementia nursing care for over 70 residents.
Easily accessible via the A5272, the service is within close proximity to the centre of Stoke-on-Trent and an array of other local amenities.
Benefits for RGN Staff Nurse include:
-A £1,000 golden handshake upon starting
-SMART childcare vouchers
This large nursing home is split over 2 floors and their experienced and established team work to provide an outstanding standard of elderly and dementia specialist care.
You will be a skilled Registered General Nurse (RGN) who has experience working in a similar setting and is passionate about their profession and driven to deliver individualised and respectful care to the elderly while recognising resident's own personal needs.
I am currently recruiting for a skilled Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join this highly respected elderly nursing home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very closely knit and skilled team in a home which prides itself on offering comprehensive induction and continuous training which can be tailored to include any specialised training you have an interest in.
This opportunity is ideal for a Registered General Staff Nurse with experience in both general and dementia nursing.
You will be looking to secure a fulfilling new staff nurse position in elderly nursing which will enable you to develop and progress personally and professionally.
As the nurse in charge on night duty you will be experienced in supervising and coordinating a group of healthcare staff including supporting new members of the team.
Located just outside of Stoke-on-Trent, the service is easily accessible via the A50 and A5272.
The home is close to a range of local amenities including shops and restaurants.
It also has an on-site hair salon which is visited by a local hairdresser weekly.
The home also prides itself on providing fresh, home cooked foods using locally sourced foods.
The role of the RGN Staff Nurse is:
-To provide exceptional, person-centred care within a clinical setting
-Assess the changing needs and condition of residents and review care plans accordingly
-Be confident enough to react accordingly to emergencies
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Develop and maintain excellent working relationships within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals including social workers and community teams
-Partake in the training and induction of all new members of staff, healthcare assistants and student nurses
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines including acting upon CQC recommendations
As a RGN Staff Nurse you will have:
-Experience working in a similar setting
-Excellent and up-to-date clinical skills
-A general nursing qualification (RGN)
-Current and valid registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph