Field Engineer (Windows Server/ Exchange/ MCSE/ MCSA) -Surrey/ South East
Opportunity for an experienced Field Engineer to join our Client on a permanent basis.
The successful Field Engineer will provide on-site support to various Windows/ Exchange Clients across the South East/Home Counties and be based at HQ one day a week.
You will be working in the field installing and supporting various Server and Firewall technologies.
The ideal Field Engineer will have excellent communication skills to liaise with customers understanding requirements and offering solutions.
You will have previous experience working as a Field Engineer in installing, configuring, administering and supporting the following technologies:
Windows Server 2008/2012
Exchange Server 2010/201
Firewall (ZyXel and Cisco Meraki)
Holding a MCSE/MCSA certification or similar is strongly preferred and will be advantageous.
Please note due to the nature of this position, holding a valid UK driving license with access to your own vehicle will be mandatory.
For more information please call Lee Barham - 01372 748 444
More Jobs from E-Resourcing Ltd
- SAP PM Plant Maintenance Consultant - Permanent -£60,000
- Tech Lead / Senior Developer
- Application Developer - C#
- C# Developer - London - Pricing Applications
- BI Developer - Microstrategy
- Senior BI Developer - Microstrategy
- Information Security Officer - GRC-governance, risk, compliance
- DevOps Engineer - Linux
- SAP HR Business Analyst - Contract
- Customer Support Executive x 2
- LAN Engineer
- Scala Developer
- Node.js Developer
- Java Developer - Java / Scala
- **PHP Dev with Symfony**
- Service Desk Technical Lead
- 1st Line / First Line Support - Heldpesk - Windows/Office
- .Net Developer C# - Senior Consultant Level £65,000