Specialist Nurses - full or part-time (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
Specialist Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Medical, Nursing and Healthcare sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is opening a new state-of-the-art clinic that aims to redefine private healthcare with leading-edge diagnostics, treatments and outpatient services on demand.
From the first point of contact through consultation, diagnosis, treatment and beyond, patient well-being will be central to everything they do.
Situated in Hemel Hempstead with on-site parking and easy access to the M1 and M25, this is a unique opportunity to join a brand new and innovative service offering outstanding standards of care to patients.
The Specialist Nurse is a high performing clinical role supporting other team members.
It is suitable for a confident, articulate nurse, who has excellent clinical and patient relationship skills.
You will participate as a senior member of the clinical nursing team to ensure exceptionally high quality bespoke care is provided to patients including treatment, preventative care, screening and patient education
The successful candidate will:
- be an NMC registered nurse
- have a proven track record in a quality outpatient or primary care setting
- be a confident clinician with enthusiasm and drive
- have chronic disease qualification(s) or equivalent experience
- the ability to undertake a wide range of nursing duties.
- triage and telephone triage experience desirable
The rate of pay is negotiable from £32,500 - £37,000 depending on your background and experience.
There are full and part-time roles available across a 7 day rota.
The role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career while achieving an excellent work / life balance.
To apply for this role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (full or part-time)
- Registered General Nurse