Senior Support Worker
Senior Support Worker
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated Senior Support Worker to assist with the management of a service in Worksop.
You will need to be committed to quality assurance and be able to assist with leading and developing the team working in a supported living setting and be dedicated to undertaking the complex task of supporting people with learning disabilities within their own homes.
The salary for the position is £19,251 - £20,392 depending on experience.
A minimum of two years' experience of supported living is essential, as is a demonstrable track record of working with this client group.
You will need a working knowledge of CQC legislation, experience of leading staff groups and sound knowledge of budget and time management.
A relevant qualification in the field of Health and Social Care at NVQ Diploma Level 2 (or equivalent) is desirable, as is a full, manual car driving license.
A UK driving licence is essential for this role although having a car is not a requirement as you may be required to use the resident's vehicles to drive them.
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call Martyn Cahill at Recruiting for Care.
Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Recruiting for Care Team will be in touch.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)