Finance Team Lead
Finance Team Lead
As Finance Team lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for all transactional activities including invoice processing and payroll.
You will have responsibility for an area of activity in Financial Operations and will lead a team and work to deliver best in class automation, processes, compliance & people to drive efficiency and ensure a first class service is provided.
- Responsible for activity area within Transaction Processing / Inventory & Reconciliations including day to day organisation of the work of the team and subject matter expert on all activities and processes
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal customers, suppliers and partners
- Facilitate the continuous development of significant strategic system implementations
- Establish KPI and other performance measures appropriate to area of responsibility
- Liaise when necessary with internal and external auditors.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining internal controls in line with company policy
- Review of current control procedures to ensure best practice is maintained and documented.
- Assist the Manager in developing career planning sessions with team members including coaching and development
- Recruitment, training and development of new team members
- Develop team structure and roles with appropriate training
- Month end assistance with general accounting requirements.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and suppliers associated with the team
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a team lead role within a high volume financial services environment
- Team motivation and leadership skills required.
Experience in managing people is essential
- Qualified or part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA advantageous
- In depth knowledge of Purchase to Pay process an advantage
- Experience with invoice automation systems
- Evident experience in a customer focused role essential
- Strong IT skills with experience with Oracle advantageous
- Demonstrable analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Finance Manager
- Digital Account Executive
- IT Security & Compliance Manager
- BI Analyst
- Excel Specialist (Buying) 40k Dublin West
- Commerical Ops Manager Munster 50k + Package
- Assistant Buyer – Dublin – 35k
- Store Manager Tipperary €50k + Health
- Store Manager Kerry €50k + Health
- JPM Portfolio – 42k + Car + Health - Cork
- Assistant Store Manager - Cork - 37k
- Deputy Manager Mayo - 37k
- Deputy Manager Sligo - 37k + Health
- Deputy Manager Roscommon €37K + Health
- Business Analyst
- Accounts Receivable Administrator| German
- Finance Team Lead
- Trading administrator/Stock Controller 28-32k
- Credit & Collections | Dutch
- EHS Coordinator - Food Safety - Dublin - 42k+