HR Advisor, £40K, Perm, Communications Company
HR Advisor, London, £35-40k
Are you a HR Advisor with strong generalist experience?
Are you CIPD qualified or working towards a CIPD qualification?
Are you a talented HR professional looking for your a great opportunity?
If the answer is yes, Williams Kent want to hear from you.
Our client is one of the best known and most influential communications services firms in the world and they are looking for their newest HR advisor.
The HR Advisor based in London will work alongside the wider HR team.
This is a fully generalist role encompassing employee relations, recruitment, learning & development and reward.
Within this growing business there will also be scope to take on additional project work so the successful candidate must demonstrate the desire to take this on.
This role will require occasional travel to other UK sites.
- A positive attitude to learning and a strong work ethic
- Have strong generalist HR experience
- Have experience in ER, recruitment and L&D
- Have recent experience working in a fast-paced, commercial environment
- Be comfortable with occasional travel
If you are an experienced HR generalist, with a great attitude and this sounds like a role that you could get excited about, please call Fiona McQuinn on 0203 8001168.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Payroll Advisor
- Senior HR Business Partner, £70K, West Midlands
- Payroll Systems Information Manager
- Reward Consultant - £35,000 - £40,000 - South West
- Senior HR Busniess Partner
- HR Manager, London, £45K
- HR Advisor, £30K, Central London
- Pension and Benefits Advisor
- French Speaking Payroll Specialist - Interim
- Interim HR Manager
- HR Advisor, Circa £30K, London
- Compensation and Benefits Administrator
- Reward Analyst
- Reward Analyst
- Payroll Manager
- Reward Manager
- Global Mobility Specialist
- Pension Manager
- HR Advisor
- Reward Analyst - £30,000 - £35,000 - London