Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased
Role: Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased
Salary: Starting Salary £25,000 increasing to £30,000 after probation
Shift: Shift Work (3 shifts 6-2, 2-10, 10-6) rotating
Job Type: Permanent - Fulltime
Working exclusively on behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer to join a global manufacturing business in providing maintenance, improvement and installation work on the full range of machinery within a Heavy Engineering Environment
Skills knowledge Experience -
- Electrically biased time served apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications.
- Proven experience working with Allan Bradley PLC Controls.
- Working on various equipment: Hydraulic Extrusions Presses, Walking Convey Equipment, Powder Coating Machines, Overhead Cranes, Saws, Ovens, and Wrapping Machines etc.
- Extensive experience as a qualified maintenance engineer operating in a heavy engineering /hot tooling environment
- Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
- Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
- Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns
- Plan / prioritise workload to support the manufacturing team whilst ensuring efficient use of working time.
- Assist with the moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment.
- Identify spares requirements and control / log usage
- Responsible for ensuring that a clean, tidy and hazard free working environment is maintained to defined standards
- Typical example of work would be to respond to maintenance request for equipment fault, diagnose fault repair and return equipment to operational service.
All work to be carried out operating in a safe and efficient manner.
To apply for this the Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Tracie Norton at E3R on 01709919393
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience
- Start: immediate
- Duration: fulltime
- Rate: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits
- Location: Doncaster, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Tel: 01484645269 07807340744
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-09 18:14:48 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Maintenance Fitter
- Maintenance Fitter - Shifts
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- FLT Driver/Labourer
- Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer x 2
- Pipe Fitter / Welder
- Continuous Improvement-PLC Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer
- Project Engineer / Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Design Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Engineering Maintenance Team Leader
- Health & Safety Assistant - Manufacturing
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Site Services Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Rotating Equipment)