Waiter / Waitress for a Private Member Club - Victoria, London
We are looking for two waiters to join the team at this famous, celebrity hangout Private Member Clubs in the heart of Chealsea.
You must be energetic, smiley and be willing to learn quick.
You must have very good English.
Customer service is premium and the clientele are paying for the experience - as such you are expected to respond to their needs, entertain them.
You will need to recognise the local and regular clientele as well as the celebrities to ensure they are exceptionally well looked after.
Presentation is key and you must be professional at all times.
You must be able to work under times of pressure, and maintain a pleasant and friendly demeanour throughout.
The Private Members Club is open 7 days a week and you are expected to work 5 days on a rota basis.
The early shifts will be around 9am, and late shifts will finish around 7:30pm.
Salary + service charge, meals & uniform provided.
28 days holiday
If this sounds like the job for you, contact us now quoting Ref: LTR 199
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Pastry Chef - London - £24k + tronc [LTR 243]
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 6th Dec - 10th Jan
- Restaurant Waiters - Richmond - Organic & Local Fresh Foods
- Events Waiting & Bar Staff - North London - 22nd Nov - 10th Jan
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club
- Restaurant Reception & Host/Hostess - London
- Full Time waiter - Victoria - Private Members Club
- Reservations & Events Co-ordinator - London
- Private Members Club - Victoria - Receptionist