This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Demand Analyst has become available to join their busy Service team on a long term contract.
As a Demand Analyst, you will be the key point of contact between headquarters, regional headquarters and the Australian head office regarding all strategic spare parts and operational issues.
You will also design and execute process improvement programs.
Reporting to the Spare Parts and Operations Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Design and executive process improvement programs encompassing spare parts, service costs, returns, compliance and warranty based on global benchmarking practices and continuous analysis of feedback received.
- Principle liaison for HQ, RHQ, Australian head office for operational and spare parts issues and support for collaborative projects or issues
- Gather various strategic concerns, guide process improvement matrix and troubleshoot operational issues
- Identify high drivers of service cost for medium to long term cost reduction strategies
- Assist returns team to reduce returns volume and value by targeting concealed damage
- Develop relationships with other subsidiaries and RHQ for global benchmarking and improvement
- Work with the compliance team to develop and maintain compliance monitoring and reporting processes for total service operations
- Liaise with head quarter's audit team to develop internal audit process
- Create use manual and training to internal and external stakeholders
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience as a demand analyst or supply chain analyst
- Tertiary qualifications in operations and/or supply chain management
- Experience in the service industry ideally within Telecommunications, IT or FMCG
- Advance MS Office skills specifically in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlooks and Windows
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Litigation
- Junior Float Secretary
- Management Accountant
- Team Secretary
- Legal Secretary -Temp/Contracts/Perm jobs to start immediately!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Legal Secretary - CTP
- LEGAL SECRETARY X 5 - CORPORATE LAW
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Sales Representative
- Quality Assurance Administrator -Expressions of Interest
- Licensed Conveyancer
- Customer Service Representative
- Assistant Accountant – 12 Month Contract
- Service Co-ordinator
- Operations Lead
- Numeric Data Entry
- Customer Service- Spare Parts
- Mechanical Fitter