Sous Chef - Restaurant - Richmond
We are looking for an upbeat, foodie Sous Chef to work at this fabulous restaurant in Richmond.
Although most of your work as Sous Chef will be kitchen based, due to the nature of the restaurant, you must be willing to speak with & engage customers and their families.
This is a 70 cover, dog-friendly restaurant and you will be rota'd weekly, although the venue is closed on Mondays and this will be one of your off days.
The Brigade is relatively small with a Head Chef, Chef de Partie, Commis and KP support.
Ideally the Sous Chef will live locally to the area (including surrounding areas to Richmond) as on lates the restaurant doesn't close until 11 30pm and there will be clean up afterwards.
Early shifts start at around 10 / 10 30am as there is no breakfast service and lunches start from 11 30am.
For the Sous Chef role, expected hours of work are 48 a week, normally 5 over 7.
Much of the food is grown on site, and that that isn't is locally sourced where possible or only top notch ingredients used, so you must have a passion for your trade and for the "story" of food.
Cuisine is mainly modern British with a twist.
If you think this Sous Chef is for you, apply now, quoting Ref: LTR 206
More Jobs from Learn Train Recruit
- Private Members Club - Victoria - Receptionist
- Head Chef - London, Victoria - £28k - Private Members Club
- Restaurant Reception & Host/Hostess - London
- Banqueting & Events Staff - Flexible Working Hours - London
- Silver Service Restaurant Waiters - Piccadilly, London
- Events Waiting Staff & Bar Staff - North London Start ASAP
- Restaurant General Manager - East London - £30k-£35k
- Temp Chefs - London - earn ££££
- Kitchen Porter -Flexible hours / Start ASAP
- Waiter / Waitress for a 5* Hotel in Piccadilly ASAP
- Live – In – Private Chef – Wiltshire - £28k + (neg)
- Head Receptionist - Restaurant - Hyde Park - London
- Pastry Sous Chef, London
- Sommelier - Restaurant - West End, London
- Hospitality Recruitment Consultant - Temps - £18k - £22k + OTE
- Chef de Partie - Richmond, London
- Room Attendants & Linen Porter Jobs - Chelsea, London
- Apprentice / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 5 star Hotel Bar person required - immediate start - Victoria
- Private Members Bar Person - Piccadilly Circus - London