Head of Procurement
Head of Procurement
Salary £50/£60k (Depending on experience)
25 Days Holidays Plus Bank Holidays and other Benefits
An exciting opportunity for a large student accommodation business in Manchester! We are recruiting for a National Procurement Manager who will be reporting to the Director of Mobilisation and Procurement.
Key Accountabilities, you will be responsible for:
Purchasing and supply management
strategic sourcing analysis
pro-active category management
pre-contract acquisition and post contract management.
Overall management of the organisations external resources by maximizing value and minimising costs and risks.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiations at a senior level where it has impacted positively to the businesses long term operational performance
- Extensive experience in a procurement/purchasing role, including, but not limited to hospitality, higher education or property services (Essential)
- CIPS Procurement qualification or working towards the qualification (Essential)
- Full driving licence
APPLY - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector.
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
- Start: ..
- Duration: ..
- Rate: Â£50k - 60k per year + Benefits
- Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Purchasing
- Recruiter: Core Recruitment
- Contact: Gemma Eames
- Tel: 0207 790 2666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GE8765
- Posted: 2016-09-10 07:59:05 -
- View all Jobs from Core Recruitment
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Business Analyst - Food business
- General Manager- High-end CafÃ© style restaurant- London- up to Â£45k
- General Manager, Hoxton - Looking for Individuals!
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Assistant- Hospitality Industry
- General Manager for Multi-Revenue F&B Businesses
- Accounts Payale / Accounts Assistant- Hospitality Industry
- SALES MANAGER - Branded hotel in London - up to Â£32000 + excellent bonus
- Assistant Manager - Exciting and Busy Bar and Restaurant - Reading - up to Â£23,000
- Deputy Manager - Exciting and Busy Bar and Restaurant - Aberdeen - up to Â£25,000
- Front Office Manager - Luxury Hotel in York - up to Â£35000
- Maitre D' - New Opening- Mayfair
- Assistant Manager - Holborn - Fantastic Multi Revenue Venue! Â£32,000 plus bonus
- Assistant Manager - West End - Â£23,000 to Â£25,000 plus service charge
- Hotel General Manager - North West - up to Â£75k + bonus
- Front of House Manager - Country House Hotel in Hampshire - Â£30000
- Cinema General Manager - Greater London - up to Â£35,000
- Restaurant Manager needed for amazing Ice-cream concept - Southall - Â£25,000
- General Manager high profile restaurant - Bath - Â£40,000
- CALLING ALL CDP'S FINE DINING - CAPE TOWN!
- CALLING ALL COMMIS FINE DINING - CAPE TOWN!