Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - CAMHS
Registered Nurse (CAMHS) RMN or RNLD - Wisbech
Recruiting for Care is one of the fastest growing niche recruitment consultancies in the UK and Ireland.
We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing and Healthcare sectors.
Our client is one of the country's leading providers of care to people with mental health needs and challenging behaviours and they are currently seeking an RMN or RNLD to work in a Tier-4 assessment and treatment inpatient service near Wisbech for children and young people between the ages of 12 and 18 who are experiencing mental health difficulties
Opportunities for nurses are excellent within the unit and there is the opportunity for nursing staff to take part in and train in a therapeutic group programme.
The therapeutic group programme is delivered by the MDT, which offers excellent opportunity for growth and development.
Candidates must be a Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD qualified.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience up to £31,200.
To apply for the post please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons on 0844 921 2121 for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (full or part-time)
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) required for Days in Preston
- Occupational Health Advisor Team Leader
- Home Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Nurse - BRAND NEW’ boutique Nursing Home
- Nursing Home Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Paramedic - Disability Analyst - Poole
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Cardiff
- OHA Team Leader - London
- RGN - Staff Nurse, Days
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights